Lily 100% cotton yarn
6 balls softly taupe 4oz ea. (main color)
1 ball indigo (accent color)
the only stitch is single crochet (sc) increase (inc) decrease (dec)
This pattern is done in rounds. Always join at end of round. Put a stitch marker in the join stitch
to remind you NOT to sc in that stitch.
With main color:
1. chain 65, sc in 2nd ch from hook to end, 4 sc in last stitch
2. sc around other side, 3 sc in last stitch, join
3. thru 24. ch 1, sc in same stitch ( join at the end of each round, then ch 1, sc same stitch)
25. ch. 1, 1 sc. Same stitch, sc in next 3 stitches, increase. Sc in next 4 sc, inc around,join
26. ch. 1, change color, sc in same stitch, sc around, join
27. ch. 1, change color, sc in same stitch, sc next 2, inc, sc next 3, inc around, join.
28. Repeat row 26
29. ch. 1, change color, sc in same stitch, sc next sc, inc, sc next 2, inc around, join.
30. repeat row 26
31. ch. 1 change color, 1 sc, inc., 1 sc, around, join (main color)
32. ch. 1, sc in same stitch, sc around, join
33. repeat 32
34. repeat 32
35. repeat 26
36. repeat 27
37. repeat 26
38. repeat 27
39. repeat 26
40. thru 52 sc around in main color
now we start to decrease
53. ch. 1, sc same stitch, sc in next 4, dc. Sc in next 5, dec. around, join
54. ch 1. sc same stitch, sc around, join.
55. ch 1. sc in same stitch, sc in next 3, dec, sc in next 4, dec around, join
56. repeat 54
57. ch 1, sc in same stitch, sc in next 2, dec, sc in next 3, dec around, join
58. repeat 54
59. ch. 1, sc in same stitch, sc next stitch, dec, sc next 2 stitches, dec around, join
60. repeat 54 until you reach desired length. Change color. Sc around. Fasten off.
(approx. 80 rows total)
This is my original pattern. You may sell any items made from this pattern, but please don't
claim it as your own. You may not sell the pattern.
Mary Ann Von Aschen
Mary Ann's Crochet